Gluco-Right: Traditional African Formulafor Diabetes, Pancreas, Blood Glucose, & Metabolic Support
For Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
Natto roots, Momordica balsamina, Caju bark & Artemisia Afra Tincture
Gluco-Right a blend of African herbs traditionally used to assist in:
- The treatment of insulin and non-insulin dependent diabetics
- The treatment of the liver and pancreas deficiencies and ailments
There is compelling and credible ethno-botanical and anecdotal data to back up these claims.
1) Lessens debilitating end organ damage (anecdotal data)
2) Beneficial to the liver, bile, pancreas and digestive system (Momordica balsamina, ethno botanical & anecdotal data)
3) Artemisia Afra has positive cardiovascular effects and antioxidant properties (ethno botanical data)
4) Increased energy and stamina (Momordica balsamina, ethno botanical & anecdotal data)
5) Is rich in phytochemicals, vitamins, minerals and amino acids (ethno botanical data)
The phenomenal efficacy and results of this traditional herbal remedy demands a re-evaluation of long-held beliefs on diabetes. Gluco-Right has a success rate of over 90% in lowering blood sugar levels in type 1, type 2 and insulin resistant diabetes patients. Its beneficial results are generally felt within the first week with the reliance on insulin and on drugs being dramatically reduced and often ended. Patient data backed by tests, shows a remarkable reversal of diabetes type 1 and type 2 with some diabetic sufferers reporting normal blood sugar levels even four years after the treatment. Gluco-Right has also been used with success for insulin resistant diabetes.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection